Maximus Primus Package
Grand Hotel Primus is located in Ptuj, the oldest city of Slovenia, and offers a vast spa area with swimming pools, culinary highlights in the on-site restaurants, and a fitness center. Free wired internet access is provided.
All air-conditioned rooms of the Primus Grand Hotel provide a balcony with magnificent views of the Ptuj Castle or the forests of the Mariborsko Pohorje. A mini-bar and a TV are available, as is a desk. The private bathrooms are fitted with a bath.
The restaurant of the Grand Hotel Primus serves Slovenian and European specialties as well as traditional Ancient Roman dishes. A bar can be found on site as well. Free parking is provided.
The heart of the Grand Hotel Primus is the themed spa area. Guests can relax in the Vespasianus Thermal Pools or the Flavia Sauna, which feature hot tubs, pools and special body care programs as well as massages.
Tennis courts, golf courses, canoeing, hiking and cycling opportunities can be found in the nearby area. In addition to being known for its thermal water springs, the city of Ptuj is rich in cultural and historic heritage and has a bustling nightlife.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES AVAILABLE FREE OF CHARGE:
- Bathrobe in the room.
- Loungers by the pools.
- UnlimitedWi-Fi access.
- Parking in front of the hotel.
- Be fit: a programme of meals for well-being and days filled with energy.
- A 1-hour Amor bath for two with scentedoils, fruit and sparkling wine.
- For her: Valens Augusta massage, a 50-minute full-body massage with foo tmassage and an anti-stress head massage.
- For him: a 50-minute relaxation massage with essential oil.
Grand Hotel Primus ****
Price for 2 nights for 1 person:
Double room 214,50€
Junior Suite 238,50€
The price applies if there are 2 persons per room.
- Relaxation in hotel Primus****,
- Seitseeing (Ptuj castle, Ptuj lake, Ptuj city center, Dornava mension, Turnišče castle,...),
- Cycling in the area.
- Accommodation in the room of your choice
- Welcome drink for better well-being
- Half-board package that includes a varied buffet breakfast with local food and a buffet dinner with a variety of cold starters, soups, mains, sides, salads and desserts from our own Primus pastry kitchen. Friday evenings: dinner with select dishes made according to ancient Roman recipes and a welcome address by Marcus Antonius Primus, a historical character.
- Unlimited use of the hotel’s thermal pools in the Vespasianus pool complex, featuring a large pool, children’spool, two whirlpools and a smaller outdoor pool.
- Admission to the hotel’s Flavia world of saunas once a day, featuring a Finnish and extreme Finnish sauna, ice cave, mud and salt sauna.
- Admission twice a day to theThermal Park’s indoor pools and saunas, featuring seven thermal pools (three whirlpools and an outdoor pool with a waterslide). There is a Turkish and Finnish sauna as well as a unique Finnish sauna in a Pannonian house and in a wine barrel. Admission to the saunas in swimwear.
- Freea dmission to the fitness studio.
- EUR 10 voucher to be redeemed for services worth over EUR 40 at the Valens Augusta Wellness Centre.
- Theoption to usethehotel’sswimmingpools on thedayofarrivalfrom 11.00 andallday on thedayofdeparture.